Thursday 31 January 2013

The best place to live in my country





   Abha is an excellent place for everyone to live. Abha is a best place to live in my country for many reasons. First, the weather is fantastic in the summer rainy,cloudy and foggy. The temperature is +15 to +20 degrees. Second, the food is amazing! You can find restaurants with food from any country around the world. Next, the people is very friendly. In abha there are lots of interesting activities zoos  and museums. For people who likes mountain climb, there are many great mountain, and there are many malls, for people who likes shopping . Finally, in my opinion Abha is the best place to live in my country.






3 comments:

  1. That looks like a fascinating place! It reminds me of Utah or Arizona in the USA. I think it would be a good break when it's too hot in the summer.

    Corrections:
    Abha is the best place to live in my country for many reasons.

    In Abha there are lots of interesting activities like zoos and museums.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a beautiful memories in Abha,
    The summer's weather is amazing.

    ReplyDelete